-
March 20th, 2005, 10:41 AM
#2351
HB Forum Owner
IRT CE: Well, not a movie but did you know they're making a Xenosaga anime?
AFAIK, the characters don't look too good either, everything happens too fast, the music is great, the voices are the original voices in the Japanese version, and the animation quality is good. I'll get it some day.
As for the PS2 game, I don't know anything about it but you have reviews and pics ※ here ※. I think you probably want to sell it.
-
March 20th, 2005, 11:58 AM
#2352
Senior Hostboard Member
I've barely installed NFSU again (several problems reading files from CD) but it works fine, only no motion blur. The emotions this game can give are far more outrageous than any racing game.
-
March 20th, 2005, 12:08 PM
#2353
Senior Hostboard Member
Indeed, and I just installed Jedi Academy again hehe. I guess I'm addicted with Star wars after Kotor2 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 20th, 2005, 03:40 PM
#2354
Inactive Member
I just completed WoW.
ROFLing! I kid, i mean i completed Astro Boy for the GBA. The ending is awesome. Like i meantioned before, not getting this game, or playing and completing it will result in ass rape.
-
March 20th, 2005, 05:12 PM
#2355
Inactive Member
Well, it is an incompletable game.
-
March 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM
#2356
Senior Hostboard Member
I guess all mmos are incompletable, that's why ppl play with them and pay monthly
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 20, 2005 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
March 20th, 2005, 08:56 PM
#2357
Senior Hostboard Member
Beat disc 1 of Panzer Dragoon Saga. While its a brilliant game with an excellent story, i think ive got some understanding of peoples criticism of its length. It took just 3 hours to complete the first of four discs, which is really surprising for something as typically spread out as an RPG.
I found that this was down to Sega's decision to use real voices for everything, even if you talk to unimportant characters in a village they'll have something long and informative to tell you with real dialogue (spoken in the made up language Panzerese, a mix between Japanese and Latin). Equally surprising was Sega consistent use of FMV throughout for cut-scenes, even where it was just a dialogue between two people. This was mostly an expensive way to cover up the shortcomings of the Saturn's graphical power, but i dont understand why they made such a decision when the ratio of cut-scene to gameplay was about 2:3.
Overall, so far, im shocked at the (sometimes reckless) production values, and am particularly impressed with quality of the voice-acting. Im still considering whether or not it'd be worth buying the full game off ebay.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 20, 2005 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
March 21st, 2005, 04:20 AM
#2358
Senior Hostboard Member
That would be strange if you completed wow
-
March 21st, 2005, 05:59 AM
#2359
Inactive Member
wiseman, thanks for the info on the anime, i'm definetly interested. amd the game 007 doesn't look so good, so i stole the picture and i'm gonna sell it.
cat that game looks good, maybe i'll pick it up sometime. --actually i might have that game already, or my friend does, i'll have to look.
right now i'm playing legaia duel saga, it's pretty good. i like the combos, and the cooking and stuff. the characters are interesting, and there's a lot of sidequests, and i like the way you can choose what to say to people.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 21, 2005 02:00 AM: Message edited by: crazyelf ]</font>
-
March 21st, 2005, 06:37 AM
#2360
Inactive Member
Devil May Cry 3, iRO, WoW, and StarFox Assault.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks